Care Packages

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

The Journey Begins: Thank you for partnering with us!

Hello Friend!  We are the Snipes.  We're excited to be on a journey with God as we travel to Madagascar to make disciples.

I'm honored you've taken the time to join us in our journey.  I don't want you to think my family is noble, cool, good, or worthy of praise because of our obedience to God's call on our life.  The truth is that we are not in this position because we are good, but because we are His.  We are nothing except who we are through our God.

I'm not sure why you came to our blog today, but I want you to know that I don't think you reading this is a coincidence or meaningless.  What do you hope to gain from participating in this journey?  Are you expectant to grow with us in your walk with God?  That is our prayer for you!  May this blog not be about show casing the Snipes Family but about bringing you and me together on our knees to praise our God and petition for those lost that surround us. 
Day after day God calls us to our next step in discipleship with Him and my hope is that God will use our testimony to encourage you to take it!

We are humbled to call you our friends on this journey together.  Thank you for praying for us.

In Christ's Love,

Andrew and Leah Snipes

No comments:

Post a Comment